To apply for admission, go to: https://asangola.openapply.com/
1. Interest? Questions? Call us at: +244.945.333.000
2. If you’d like a school tour: Call us at: +244.945.333.000
3. Once ready to apply:
a. Click on https://asangola.openapply.com/ then: “Apply Online”
b. Complete the application
c. Submit the application fee to the bank. Tuition and fee information is provided during school tours.
4. Provide ASA with proof of payment
Once the application fee has been received, ASA will contact you to schedule the iReady test for the student. This is an online placement test, which will help to document the student’s language proficiency, reading and math skills.
5. Submit the required pre-enrollment documents – online / or bring in copies
a. If enrolling in:
i. Grade 6, 7, 8 or 9 submit report cards
ii. Grades 10 and above: Transcripts for all high schools attended
iii. Submit writing sample (upon request)
Upon receipt of the scores and the report cards/transcripts, we will contact you to set up an appointment to discuss the iReady results and future enrollment/admission into ASA.
6. Upon acceptance Submit:
7. Fees are payable on or before the first day of attendance.